Address : 506, 3rd EYE THREE (III), Opp. Induben Khakhrawala, Girish Cold Drink Cross Road, CG Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, 380009.
Telephone : 079-40098991
Skill India Digital Platform
News: Recently, The Ministry of Skill Development has launched the Skill India Digital (SID) platform.
What is SID Platform?
• The Skill India Digital (SID) platform is an all-encompassing digital platform designed to harmonize and revolutionize India’s skills, education, job market, and entrepreneurial environment.
• It serves as India’s Digital Public Infrastructure (DPI) for skill development, education, employment, and entrepreneurship.
• It is built by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and is part of the World Bank-assisted Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) initiative.
• All courses compliant with the National Skilling Qualification Framework (NSQF) will be accessible on the platform.
• It acts as a comprehensive information gateway for government skilling and entrepreneurship initiatives.
• The platform integrates with other government portals such as the UDYAM portal for micro and small enterprises and the Atma Nirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal.
• The platform is available in regional languages making it easier for people to access to it.
• It adopts a mobile-first approach, making learning accessible through handheld devices.
• It showcases individuals’ skills and qualifications through Digitally Verified Credentials, offering secure and tamper-proof verification.